Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

Readers, I Need Your Help!

Hello Readers, I know that you are “out” there and appreciate your interest!  Since I began this blog on June 30, I have posted 30 previous entries and, as of this date, have had 698 “hits.”  I am amazed at and thankful for the number of readers.  I also understand that some “hits” may have been accidental or from some who realized the blog did not address their interests and did not return as readers. 
I have had only two comments thus far, one of which was received yesterday, October 30.  Please let me hear from you.  You may wish to make a correction, add additional information, or suggest a topic for a post.  In addition, any reflective or personal thoughts will be greatly appreciated.  You may even want to tell me that I am too wordy and long-winded!
I understand that you may not feel comfortable commenting in a public forum.  However, comments are not posted publicly until I read and publish them.  If you prefer that I not publish your comment you may indicate that in the comment box.  Also, your name will not be provided in your comment unless you are a registered follower or include your name with your comment.
Many of you have my personal e-mail address, and may comment using that medium if you prefer.
Again, I DO look forward to hearing from you and thank you so much for your interest in and support of my endeavor to share the information that I am learning about my West ancestors.  Most likely, my ancestors are many of your ancestors, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and for your comment. I have the option of allowing your comments to become public. I will not publish comments with home addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses unless the responder gives permission. I receive notification when someone adds a comment. However, I cannot reply directly to these comments. In order to see my reply, you will need to check the post again.

You may click on photos to enlarge them.