Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Follow by E-Mail

I do understand how intimidating it is to reply publicly in a blog.  Therefore, I have taken advantage of a newly incorporated “gadget” which provides my readers with the option of contacting me through e-mail.  If you would like to comment privately, please use the link, “Follow by Email,” just under “Followers” at the bottom of the right column.  Click on “Submit” and send me an e-mail. If you do not already have a free Google account, you will need to establish one in order to e-mail me.  When I receive your e-mail, I will reply to you in a private e-mail.  Neither of these e-mails will appear in the blog.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and for your comment. I have the option of allowing your comments to become public. I will not publish comments with home addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses unless the responder gives permission. I receive notification when someone adds a comment. However, I cannot reply directly to these comments. In order to see my reply, you will need to check the post again.

You may click on photos to enlarge them.