Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 2, 2019

The Wests of Wilkes Blog

Hello Readers,
     Thank you for your support with your comments.  My posts over the recent years have been few, but I still have an interest in the blog and want it to remain on Blogger.  I believe that there is much information available in the blog to be of interest to many others for years to come.
     I received notification from Google that accounts that are not active may be shut down.  I have made a request that this blog not be shut down.
    Again, thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and for your comment. I have the option of allowing your comments to become public. I will not publish comments with home addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses unless the responder gives permission. I receive notification when someone adds a comment. However, I cannot reply directly to these comments. In order to see my reply, you will need to check the post again.

You may click on photos to enlarge them.