Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

I wish each of my readers a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!  Also, I wish to thank you for your support.   Today my “hits” reached 1205 with my readership spanning the United States, the Netherlands, Russia, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom, Latvia, France, Israel, and Hungary. 
By far, the most popular post has been “The Mingo and Tuscarora Indians” with “The Confusion” taking second place.  After these two, other popular ones have been “The Tuscarora Ranch: A New Beginning for the Ancestral Land,” “The Cemetery,” and “Migration Routes and Their Effects on Settlements.”  
Apparently, the posts about the Mingo and Tuscarora Indians, the Tuscarora Ranch, and migration routes have had an appeal to non-family members who are specifically interested in these topics.   “The Confusion”  that describes the reasons for my position that my West family did not descend from Governor John West of Jamestown, Colonel John West of Accomack, or John, the Indian, West, may have attracted researchers who are interested in those genealogies.  “The Cemetery” has appealed to my West, McNeil, Barlow, Land, and Carlton cousins.   I hope that these posts have been interesting and informative for all readers.  Hopefully, “cousins” and other followers will find something of interest in The Wests of Wilkes during the coming year.
My New Year’s wish is to hear from you!  I don’t know who most of you are!  Thanks to those of you who have sent e-mails.  I would appreciate any comments, corrections, and additional information that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog and for your comment. I have the option of allowing your comments to become public. I will not publish comments with home addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses unless the responder gives permission. I receive notification when someone adds a comment. However, I cannot reply directly to these comments. In order to see my reply, you will need to check the post again.

You may click on photos to enlarge them.